9.28.2007

tagged

I was TAGGED to complete this meme by amy!
Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life

  1. paper store clerk (when i was 16...it was horrible, but prophetic, i guess)
  2. cashier
  3. job coaching disabled individuals
  4. graphic designer-ish person (that's what happens when you work for non-profits)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

  1. steel magnolias
  2. harry potter series
  3. the royal tenenbaums
  4. brokedown palace

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch

  1. the office
  2. heros
  3. american idol
  4. so you think you can dance

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation

  1. england
  2. oregon/california coast
  3. myrtle beach
  4. wadsworth, ohio

Four Favorite Foods

  1. hot tamales (the candy)
  2. chipotle chicken burrito
  3. mom's lasagna
  4. chili and mashed potatoes (again, mom's)

Four Websites I Visit Daily

  1. bloglines
  2. google/gmail
  3. istock photo
  4. grace-erie.dyndns.biz/exchange

Four Places I Would Rather Be

  1. minneapolis
  2. on the couch, under a blanket watching a movie
  3. in my bed
  4. perkins street

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging

  1. i am tagging anyone who reads this and wants to do it.

i received my paper swap from carla. i'll post pics soon.

1 comment:

amy grace said...

yay! whatever a "meme" is anyway....