9.13.2007

Hyatt Place

I apologize for my lack of posting. Don't give up on me! I'm going through a lot of life transitions right now, so things have been crazy.

My husband and I just got back from an interview he had in Cincinnati, OH. The company put us up in a hotel, which was awesome. Apparently, Hyatt has started a new chain called "Hyatt Place." The decor is modern and comfortable, and their papers and identity match:

this is their welcome folder:




paper and pen:


Postcards! I took these with me because they're the perfect size to put behind a 4x6 photo (just need to make sure they're acid free):


keycard:


I guess the two black dots are supposed to be ignored so the other dots make an "H." I was seriously impressed with this place. I'd definitely recommend it.

2 comments:

elysa said...

how fun! their style is so cute

Judy B said...

I have not heard from my partner al all for our paper swap,what am I supposed to do I have no address for her and no way to contact her.The deadline is approching and I will surely miss out on this one.Can you help?