9.20.2007

one day at a time?

when people start talking about halloween, i start thinking about calendars. i love to have a calendar in my office and one in my purse. right now, dave and i have a one on our wall that's made up of our wedding photos, which i love (mainly because i haven't had our photos printed yet. ugh.).

how surprised was i when my favorite paper store came out with a line of calendars?! below is a lovely letterpress desk calendar. the description says it comes in a box for display, and i'm sure it's really cool:


and this is another that would fit in my purse, but i'm not sure about the layout:

and more awesomeness (via flickr):



look at what this girl did on her desk calendar! i must admit that i do the same thing, but mine are usually just black and blue ink. so cool. i've been inspired:


and i can't do a post on calendars without showing the one i covet most:













sigh...

5 comments:

amy grace said...

calendars are cool. i majorly need one on my desk and right now it is a simply publisher calendar on white paper. i need to have days/months ahead of time for ordering product and for a job that requires knowledge of dates 1-3 months in advance. i had a desktop calendar, but got annoyed with it, so got rid of it....and i have an outlook calendar printed out that i keep on my desk and one in my purse (yeah, but its a "bag" right now, not a purse) cause i really need a better one in there.....but i like being able to put in re-occurrences in outlook and print them out for myself.....
ok. this is getting long.
i like calendars! you may have inspired me to look other places than walmart for one :)

paperseed said...

I totally want that letterpress desk calendar. Each monthly page looks so pretty!

jess said...

Yay, Paper Source! The cd case letterpress calendar is beautiful. We also just got in a Snow & Graham cd case calendar, so pretty!

Kt said...

This is my fav calendar:
http://bp1.blogger.com/_7OPeGl70DO0/RsHU2kJk4hI/AAAAAAAAAAc/C5v_TJ7t0FM/s1600-h/cats_let_nothing.jpg

I love anything that is random and clever all at the same time.

elysa said...

I love the first set. Calendars can be so much fun.