10.02.2007

pink

i know a lot of people have been doing this, but i wanted to spend some time searching for beautiful pink papers in honor of breast cancer awareness month. my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer several years ago, and after being clear for a few years, it came back with a vengeance this past summer. my mom spent time with her in california to care for her during treatment. the breast cancer has spread to her nervous system, eyes, and skull. my aunt is a very strong woman, but breast cancer is a very aggressive and tricky disease.

please, please do regular exams and get screenings, especially if cancer runs in your family. there is no reason to wait and hope for something strange to go away or get better. if you suspect anything, go to your doctor.

links for the collage (click image for larger view):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I've told you just how much I love this site, Danielle. It's so beautiful. I'm doing a linkage post very soon, and I would like to link to your blog. I hope you don't mind! :)

amy grace said...

it's ok. i have hit the site 5 times a day for the past 2 days...because i ordered things from there and i can't wait to get them in! i should have ordered some of those printed boxes. they are SO cute. and i can't find anything else like them anywhere.

Unknown said...

To tell the truth, I truly appreciate your search for beautiful pink papers in honor of breast cancer awareness month! Good job! Keep it up! Kindest regards,
http://proofreading-services.org/proofreader.php