11.26.2007

christmas cards

i just want to post that i have a GREAT IDEA for our christmas card this year. dave and i didn't do them last year because of thank you note timing (got married on 12/1), but i'm all set this year. i even bought a special font! it's gonna be cute. i hope.


also, karla gave me a great idea for getting addresses, so i'll be shamelessly ripping that off soon.

usually, i want to punch hallmark in the face, but they do have some decent offerings this year:



how about you? are you sending out cards? making? buying? what's your deal?

4 comments:

Molly said...

I feel like I ought to do this massive mailing really soon, but I don't feel like I have the time/skills to make it look cute. That's assuming I can get it done by the time we leave, b/c once we do, it's all out the window, most likely.

Let me in on Karla's idea.

Unknown said...

making... ihave it sitting on my machine, but needs a little work.

amy grace said...

yeah i'm not sure if i care this year to send things out...

amber {daisy chain} said...

I'm racking my brain to come up with something great, and I have to make them, I know no other way!