11.27.2007

The 12 Days of Christmas

i wanted to start this on black friday but didn't get around to it. plus i'm glad i waited because i've stumbled upon a great starter! i will post 12 awesome gifts for the paperphile in your life (or, ahem, me...DAVE).

here we go!


12 Days of Christmas - 1 of 12:

by Josep Ma Garrofe:


"Structural Greetings is a selection of best designs for invitations, cards, Christmas greetings, pop-ups, promotional brochures and other similar way of communication. This selection stands out for its originality, for the technical features of the die-cut and for its exceptional aesthetics, concepts and contents. The projects carefully selected for this book show the power of a well-executed die-cut to convey efficiently, with a highly innovative level and surprising design any type of messages." (summary and pics below are from indexbook)


3 comments:

Gracie said...

This will be a great series of posts. As I'm such a paper junkie!

Oh and check out my blog as I'm having a little giveaway with my notecards =)

Gracie said...

Thanks so much for entering =) I will be drawing it on friday 30th november. Though it could be thursday in your area. Time differences =)

Anonymous said...

Well, if all goes well, that would be cool if you could design our birth announcement cards. But I guess that will be in 8 months!