11.29.2007

12 Days of Christmas #2

a beautiful desk and/or wall calendar


i know these are all over the blogosphere, but i wanted to mention them as a gift item. to be honest, i think it's probably some form of heresy NOT to have a beautiful calendar if you love paper/design. i want one for my house and two offices...three different calendars...sigh...

letterpress:


from moon tree press





from satsuma press





from green chair press





from indiefixx




from linda & harriet




from paper source


hand/screen printed:

calendar on luggage tags



from annacote




from happify (and they double as postcards)


from snow & graham (they can be framed after each month-the images are printed on the back)


it's settled. next year i'm making a calendar.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your calendar will be awesome... i'm sure.

these are all so great!

amy grace said...

seriously. making a calendar is an awesome idea. i put up my papersource january one arleady...cause i'm already needing to look at it!!! anyway. its cute. i'd love to be able to lay them all out like on a wall or hanging from wire and hanging on a wall. that'd be cute.

bye!

Gracie said...

Hey Danielle

If you read my blog I have mentioned all the winners. But I always said that I would be making some special sample packs to the remaining people. And I drew your name out of the bowl. I will keep you updated =)