10.12.2007

halloween paper crafts

i wish i was throwing a halloween party. i have a good friend who's birthday is on the 30th, so maybe we could throw him a halloween-inspired party?! hm...i better get on that. all of the following are made from paper!
pumpkin candy holders and lanterns:
kitty candy holder:
pumpkin bags:
buckets covered in candy wrappers:
invitations:
bat bags:
paper shadows:
"don't forget" finger invitation!
"mad scientist" invitation:
bat pinata:
pumpkins:
trick-or-treat bags:
food tags:
paper:
kitty invite:
gorgeous paper wreath:


via martha, of course (and her craft store).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that finger is gross! the others are so cute :)

Molly said...

i really love the wreath. but that "trick-or-treat bag"?? Come on!!! If it were a pillow case, then maybe I could get into it. If I were a kid and someone gave me THAT for my trick-or-treat bag I would be so mad.

amy grace said...

ooo i like the shadow things. i'll have to show kt for our halloween party!

oh, and dont get too many of the pens, cause i wanted to buy some as a gift for you! but um, i dont know what for maybe christmas...shoot. gave it away. well if you buy some, tell me what colors,...just in case.

Kt said...

Yay! For our halloween party! I think I'm the opposite of Rachel..the finger one might be my favorite!

Gracie said...

Hehe you look like your really into it =) This makes me think of Christmas for some weird reason. Maybe because it's coming up soon.

Unknown said...

Halloween paper crafts look amazingly! Do you have a detailed description of how to make buckets covered in candy wrappers? Well... bear in mind that the best 10 resume writers are willing to assist you with your self-marketing presentation tool!