8.01.2007

pink and green!

I am currently brainstorming and working up some paper items for a wedding in these colors, so I thought I'd share the inspiration I've gathered. If you do it right, pink and green can be a really awesome color scheme to work with. Personally, I think it works best with different shades of pink and then a really nice lime green. My favorite dresses are in the top row, second from the left...so classy. And I love how lush the bouquet is in the third row down, third from the left.

All photos are from the knot (click to enlarge):


I went berry picking with my best friend last week. I'm looking for pictures that compliment what we picked for the next scheme I want to show you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is definitely a color scheme that works best in the vivid colors, I think - as you have here in your inspirational pictures.

amy grace said...

mine and rachel's idea for my wedding (yaeh, i know, whenever that happens) is either chocolate lovely creamy shiny brown and cute pink or icy blue. start working on some things for that. then we'll be all set when the time comes. thanks. :) <3 luv you

Molly said...

i LOVE the limes idea--it's really cute and fresh looking.

Kelly said...

We did hot pink and lime green and I loved it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kelly_0722/sets/72157594278516824/
Scroll down to the bridesmaid pictures, cake and reception. I think pink and green are a perfect pick for a summer/spring wedding.