7.31.2007

Product Review: Crop-A-Dile

I recently purchased a Crop-A-Dile eyelet setter and hole punch for an invitation project. I went back and forth, mainly because I hated the name of the tool (snotty, I know)! After using it to make 200 invitations, I can say with confidence that it is a great product. In fact, it has become a necessity for me. In addition to using it for paper projects, it can be used to punch holes in metal for those feeling crafty. I tried it and it is quite easy.




My favorite features:

  • It can punch and set 4 different sizes (including one flat side for over sized and square shaped items).
  • It feels like a big hole puncher.
  • Comfort grips.
  • It costs about $20.00, and can be found cheaper at craft stores and eBay.
  • The tool makes fast work of what used to be a very tedious process.
  • It truly is easy.
My only concern would be if you have small hands. Then, it would be a difficult tool to use, as the grip is quite wide.

If you are planning on making your own invitations or stationery with eyelets, this is a worthwhile investment...even if you only use it once.


PDF instructions (on the back of the package) from We R Memory Keepers (photos from We R Memory Keepers).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting these instructions as I cannot locate mine!

Anonymous said...

Yeah it sets quietly, easily and adjusts for multiple size eyelets and hole sizes, no extra parts and very user friendly. I no longer need my clickit or silent setter. Thanks for updating us on this product....