8.14.2007

beautiful paper swap

I've decided to host a swap. If you've never participated in one before, let me briefly explain. Basically, you are paired up with someone from around the globe, and you send them a package of items that fall under a certain criteria. At the same time, that person is sending you a package. It's so much fun. I did a geography swap hosted by Jodi a while back and LOVED it. My partner rocked my face off. It's an awesome way to get and give cool things...especially in this swap.

Here's how it will go (a.k.a. "the rules"):
  1. The only criteria for this swap is that everything in your package should have something to do with paper (made of paper, tools for paper, books, magazines, stationery, etc.), and it should be beautiful. I know what you're thinking: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Well, exactly.
  2. Leave a comment in this post letting me know you're in (include your blag address, so I can find you), and I will take all of the user names and randomly pair them up. Also, be sure to indiate whether or not you are willing to ship internationally. Comment by Saturday, 8/25.
  3. Come back on 8/27 to find out who your partner is.
  4. You and your partner work out the details: price limits, exact dates, likes/dislikes, etc.
  5. Please mail your packages by September 15th.
  6. If you would like, go here and post photos of what you received so everyone can see!

Happy swapping!

5 comments:

Judy B said...

please enter me in this swap
thanks
Judy http://journals.aol.com/jbernardoffice/JudysCrafts/

Unknown said...

I think I might be able to do one this time, if you get enough people to do it :)

Susan V.

Sweet Camden Lass said...

Happy to join in, ship internationally from UK... ~x~

Anonymous said...

hi,

i think i can manage this...as i have a huge personal stash of pretty paper & paper ephemera...always like to spread the creative wealth wherever/whenever i can :)

you can find me at http://www.firstborn.wordpress.com

i'd prefer a domestic (us) partner if at all possible.

cheers,
mary ann

karla said...

I am totally down for this. Please add me if you are still doing this. thanks!
www.shamelessripoff.blogspot.com or kdagosta@aol.com