7.26.2007

Here I Go

Lately, I have been toying with the idea of a blog to help people navigate the world of paper and design (and, really, to get my ideas out of my head on on "paper"). After some practice posts on my own computer, I think I'm ready to go! In order to organize my own brain and have an intentional focus, I'm giving each day of the week a different subject:

Mondays: beautiful things (paper and design items for everyday or special use)
Tuesdays: reviews and tutorials (from products to vendors and step-by-step how to's)
Wednesdays: inspiration (mood boards, photographs, color schemes)
Thursdays: general thoughts, tips and advice
Fridays: beautiful web (the best things I find online each week)

This will be a loose framework, because I want the freedom to tell you about what's going on in the moment. We'll see how it works.

I truly hope that this blog becomes one of your favorite reads! If you have any ideas or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Also, if you would like to be reviewed and added to my link list, send me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really excited to subscribe to your blog. I'd love if you linked to mine as well.

You are amazing!